- Charles LaBelle, Architecture from the Outside
An artist book. This book reproduces all 108 drawings from the album "Architecture from the Outside" executed in 2009-10 as part of the ongoing project Buildings Entered. Available both in color and b&w. 115 pp. Ood Press: 2011.
- Arturo Herrera & David Schutter
Published in conjunction with Herrera and Schutter's 2010 two-person exhibition at Tony Wight Gallery, with b/w reproductions of collages and drawings. Includes texts by Seth Brodsky, Anthony Elms, Darby English, Josiah McElheny and Diane Williams. 68 pp. Tony Wight Gallery: 2010.
- Robyn O'Neil, Print Suite
There does come a time when laughs become sighs; we put all to rest, we said our goodbyes. Suite of six 16 x 20 inch hand-drawn lithographs, published in an edition of 15, serves as O'Neil's farewell to a body of work she has been concentrating on for the last eight years. Co-produced by Tony Wight Gallery and Electric Works: 2009.
- David Schutter, Repertory
Published in conjunction with Schutter's 2008 solo exhibition at Tony Wight Gallery, with color reproductions of paintings and drawings. Includes texts by Angus Trumble and Shamim M. Momim, as well as a conversation between Matthew Jesse Jackson and Ara Merjian. 65 pp. Tony Wight Gallery: 2008.
- Tamar Halpern, No Hip Shit
- An artist book published in conjunction with Halpern's 2008 solo exhibition at Tony Wight Gallery. Color images with hand-torn pages. Edition of 53. Tony Wight Gallery: 2008.
- Ken Fandell, Part I and Part II
- Published in conjunction with Fandell's two-part exhibition Part I: The Most Important Picture Ever and Part II: Untill It Doesn't Matter at Tony Wight Gallery in 2008. Includes color reproductions and a short text. Tony Wight Gallery: 2008.